Enniscorthy Motor Company is recruiting Sales Executive to join our busy sales team.
The ideal candidate would have good People skills, be energetic, hard working and be willing to work to maximise their earnings through commission and target-based incentives.
Some mechanical knowledge would be of benefit as would an interest in cars and the motor industry in general but a willingness to learn and work hard is most important.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Motor Industry and start a bright career with huge potential at a time when there is a lot of change with the move to hybrid & battery electric vehicles.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative while also contributing to the overall running of the Sales Department
- Be target driven with the ability to sell new and used vehicles profitably
- Ensure that all enquiries are dealt with proficiently to maximise sales
- Possess a confident and outgoing personality
- Have a smart appearance with a polite and professional demeanour
- Have the ability to discuss customer needs and advise on the most suitable vehicle
- Know how to generate new business
- Be confident in the use of computers and have an excellent phone manner
- Have strong organisational skills
- Previous customer facing or retail experience is essential
- Competent in Basic IT packages
- Full Driving Licence
Why work with us?
- Extensive sales training
- Company Pension
- Attractive incentive scheme
- Brand training
- Career Progression
Please apply with cover letter and CV to be considered for this role.
Email your application to [email protected]
Enniscorthy Motor Company are seeking to recruit a Trainee Workshop Manager to join our growing aftersales team.
This is a unique opportunity to join a busy after sales team and build a long-term career in the Motor industry.
This role offers plenty of career progression and expert industry guidance for the right candidate.
- Delivering quality customer service for both internal (sales dept) and external customers
- Managing a team of vehicle technicians and apprentices, ensuring targets and budget are achieved.
- Working with other staff and departments to guarantee efficient managing of Used Car preparation for the sales department.
- Planning work to reach workshop objectives, giving regard to the difficulty of each job and the accessibility of parts.
- Providing estimates for servicing and repairs and establishing timescales for completion.
- Helping technicians with technical tasks to find solutions.
- Ordering the right parts for vehicles.
- Making sure warranty standards are achieved and all warranty is claimed in a timely fashion .
- Communicating with other departments with respect to parts and any other queries.
- Making sure all servicing work is carried out correctly, competently and on time, with customer satisfaction in mind
- Ensuring that all work complies with health and safety and manufacturer policy, as well as company standards
- Experience in the Motor Trade or general mechanical knowledge will give a distinct advantage
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self- Motivated and driven to meeting monthly targets.
- Good Communication skills.
- Full Driver’s licence.
Why work with Enniscorthy Motor Company?
- Company pension scheme
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Friendly team
- On the job training
- Career progression
Please apply with cv to be considered for this role by 2nd of March.
Email your application to [email protected]ny.com